What is the purpose of our website?
AI In Motion B.V (AIIM) has created this website in order to communicate our mission, expertise, and services to casual visitors, potential clients, and current customers. AIIM also shares content relating to industry trends, news, and blog posts generated by us or third-party sources.
What data do we collect?
To improve the user experience of our website, we collect data from visitors to inform us of their behavior and how that reflects on the performance of our website. This data includes:
- IP addresses to determine visitor’s locations.
- Visitor’s browsing behavior, including what webpages the visitor lands on and the duration of the session.
- Our website uses analytics to track visitor behavior on our website such as bounce rate and click rate. Furthermore, we collect data on which pages visitors visit most frequently.
- Information provided to us by visitors through contact forms, document downloads, newsletter sign-ups, and event registration, including name, email address, company name, job title, and other information the visitor chooses to disclose.
- Information on what type of device and which browser you are using to access our website.
How is this data used?
Personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you, third parties, or public sources will be used for the purposes identified in the following policy:
Our policy follows article 5 of the GDPR provisions.
Your personal data will be used to:
- Respond to your inquiries and send you requests or promotional materials through the data you have provided.
- Improve your website experience during your next session.
- Offer you specific content based on your previous use or based on trends shown by the behavior of other visitors on our website that we collect through statistical analysis.
- Send custom content via newsletters.
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including operation and improvement of our website, and associated social media platforms.
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements as well as for information security purposes.
How is personal data protected?
Security of our visitor’s personal data is important for AIIM. Our organization takes thorough organizational, technical, and administrative measures necessary to protect your personal data.
Where is this data processed?
Your data is processed within the EU and some of the cookie data is processed in the United States in a manner that complies with the most up-to-date and stringent regulations regarding protecting data privacy. This is because we use both first party cookies, administered by us, which get processed in the EU, and third-party cookies that can be administered outside the EU in the United States.
AIIM takes the necessary precautions to ensure that your data is handled safely in a manner that complies with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Third-party, external links on AIIM’s website